KOMP Knock Out Knockout Mouse Mice
Friday, April 11th, 2014
Last Chance to order Live Mice! The following Live colonies will soon be taken off the shelf. Once off the shelf, these strains will only be available as cryopreserved germplasm or mice from cryo recovery. Order the following strains distributed from the MMRRC by placing your order online by the dates indicated below to receive mice from the Live colonies.
Order by April 18th, 2014
- MMRRC:000208-UCD, FVB-Tg(Col1a1-cre)1Kry/Mmucd
- MMRRC:010439-UCD, B6;129-Erbb4tm1Fej/Mmucd
- MMRRC:011015-UCD, STOCK Tg(Aldh1l1-EGFP)OFC789Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:030869-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Chat-cre)GM60Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031028-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Slc6a4-cre)ET33Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031029-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Th-cre)FI172Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031728-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Chat-cre)GM53Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031741-UCD, STOCK Tg(Drd3-cre)KI198Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032109-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Slc6a4-cre/ERT2)EZ13Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032444-UCD, B6;129S5-Lrrc4ctm1Lex/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032722-UCD, B6.Cg-Siglec15tm1.2Cfg/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032723-UCD, B6.Cg-Siglec15tm1.1Cfg/Mmucd
- MMRRC:034259-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Drd1a-cre)EY266Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:034412-UCD, C57BL/6N-Hprttm1(CMV-cre)Wtsi/Mmucd
- MMRRC:034413-UCD, C57BL/6N-Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1(FLP1)Wtsi/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036055-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Slc6a5-cre)KF109Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036395-UCD, STOCK Tg(Cx3cr1-cre)MW126Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036507-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Crh-cre)KN282Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036699-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Pde1c-cre)IT146Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036716-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Drd2-cre)ER43Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036750-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Htr2a-cre)KM207Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036751-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Prokr2-cre)MG22Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036798-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Syt17-cre)NO14Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036967-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Dlg3-cre)KG118Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036968-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Drd3-cre)KI196Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036969-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Gal-cre)KI87Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:037089-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Htr3a-cre)NO152Gsat/Mmucd
Order by May 5th, 2014
Donate Now! Your mouse models are a valuable resource. Please consider submitting your strain and making it available for distribution to the scientific community. Acceptance and archiving of your strain with the MMRRC is guaranteed with a published paper, in-press manuscript, or access to your phenotype data. We also strongly encourage donating mice you made by modifying an MMRRC strain and/or MMRRC ES cells.
Customer Service: email@example.com
Strain Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaina Orlean said...
Thank you for posting such a useful stuff. I used to search a lot for this details but it’s hard to find the details. lighting ever promo codes I don’t like mice but my younger brother want to collect mouse & mice that’s why I am searching for this for a long time.
August 10, 2017 2:38 AM
Alina Martin said...
Thanks for the sharing this wonderful knowledge with us... http://www.couponcutcodes.com">Free Discount Codes Offers give an opportunity to you for getting discount on your shopping so let's enjoy your shopping with help of Coupon Cut Codes
January 10, 2018 1:50 AM
Please login or
register a new account
to comment on our blog!
Subscribe to our Blog!
Hello guest, please
register a new account
to comment or discuss on our blog!
About This Blog
The blog of the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP) Repository was created for the purpose of
keeping the community informed of our progress and as a tool to encourage discussion and feedback from the
users of our website.
The KOMP Repository is located at the University of California Davis and Children’s Hospital Oakland Research Institute. Question? Comments? For Mice, Cells, and germplasm please contact us at email@example.com, US 1-888-KOMP-MICE or International +1-530-752-KOMP, or for vectors firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-510-450-7917.