Thursday, August 31st, 2017
The KOMP Repository holds mouse models generated during the original Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP) and during phase 1 of the Knockout Mouse Production and Phenotyping Project (KOMP2), using KOMP products such as ES cells and vectors, and some using CRISPR technology.
Mice being generated for the Knockout Mouse Production and Phenotyping Project (KOMP2) during the current phase 2, beginning August 1, 2016, using mainly CRISPR-Cas9 technologies are available from the Mutant Mouse Resource & Research Centers (MMRRC). You can find the catalog at https://www.mmrrc.org/. You can also see the lines as they list new here https://www.mmrrc.org/about/newproducts.php.
Can't find what you want? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a question about a line listed at the MMRRC, email email@example.com, or for lines specific to UC Davis email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, June 5th, 2014
Our Web Developer and Curator have been busy! Check out our page listing the newly available strains:
This has been added to the home page under "KOMP Updates | all updates"
This page will be updated weekly with the newly available live colonies, and soon we will also list newly available cryoarchived lines.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Friday, April 11th, 2014
Last Chance to order Live Mice! The following Live colonies will soon be taken off the shelf. Once off the shelf, these strains will only be available as cryopreserved germplasm or mice from cryo recovery. Order the following strains distributed from the MMRRC by placing your order online by the dates indicated below to receive mice from the Live colonies.
Order by April 18th, 2014
- MMRRC:000208-UCD, FVB-Tg(Col1a1-cre)1Kry/Mmucd
- MMRRC:010439-UCD, B6;129-Erbb4tm1Fej/Mmucd
- MMRRC:011015-UCD, STOCK Tg(Aldh1l1-EGFP)OFC789Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:030869-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Chat-cre)GM60Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031028-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Slc6a4-cre)ET33Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031029-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Th-cre)FI172Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031728-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Chat-cre)GM53Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:031741-UCD, STOCK Tg(Drd3-cre)KI198Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032109-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Slc6a4-cre/ERT2)EZ13Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032444-UCD, B6;129S5-Lrrc4ctm1Lex/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032722-UCD, B6.Cg-Siglec15tm1.2Cfg/Mmucd
- MMRRC:032723-UCD, B6.Cg-Siglec15tm1.1Cfg/Mmucd
- MMRRC:034259-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Drd1a-cre)EY266Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:034412-UCD, C57BL/6N-Hprttm1(CMV-cre)Wtsi/Mmucd
- MMRRC:034413-UCD, C57BL/6N-Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1(FLP1)Wtsi/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036055-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Slc6a5-cre)KF109Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036395-UCD, STOCK Tg(Cx3cr1-cre)MW126Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036507-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Crh-cre)KN282Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036699-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Pde1c-cre)IT146Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036716-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Drd2-cre)ER43Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036750-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Htr2a-cre)KM207Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036751-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Prokr2-cre)MG22Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036798-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Syt17-cre)NO14Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036967-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Dlg3-cre)KG118Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036968-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Drd3-cre)KI196Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:036969-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Gal-cre)KI87Gsat/Mmucd
- MMRRC:037089-UCD, B6.FVB(Cg)-Tg(Htr3a-cre)NO152Gsat/Mmucd
Order by May 5th, 2014
Donate Now! Your mouse models are a valuable resource. Please consider submitting your strain and making it available for distribution to the scientific community. Acceptance and archiving of your strain with the MMRRC is guaranteed with a published paper, in-press manuscript, or access to your phenotype data. We also strongly encourage donating mice you made by modifying an MMRRC strain and/or MMRRC ES cells.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strain Submissions: email@example.com
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013
The Mutant Mouse Regional Resource Center is now distributing mouse models derived from EUCOMM targeted ES Cell lines, donated by the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute. You can search the list of EUCOMM targets here in the MMRRC catalog.
Friday, November 8th, 2013
The following mouse strains are available as live mice for a limited time and will soon be taken off the shelf. Once cryo-archived, these strains will only be available as cryopreserved germplasm or mice from cryo-recovery.
For questions regarding mice, cells, and germplasm please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Subscribe to our Blog!
Hello guest, please
register a new account
to comment or discuss on our blog!
About This Blog
The blog of the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP) Repository was created for the purpose of
keeping the community informed of our progress and as a tool to encourage discussion and feedback from the
users of our website.